Sunday, December 31, 2006
:)
From Avantasia.net-Redircted To TobiasSammet.com

We have just received the following statement from Tobias Sammet: "I've heard rumors going around and - yes - they're true. Quite some time ago I've started working on another Avantasia adventure! Again it's going to be a conceptual album with different musicians and singers. More about it from now on at this site www.avantasia.net. You ask why I am doing it? Because I can! Because I am dying to go for it! And because the time has come that I feel ready and strong enough to start something big, bombastic and monumental again! Believe me: you won't find any other man on the face of the earth who has got more work and stress right now - and who's yet as happy as I am. It's so exciting to see another dream of mine take shape. I wish you a successful year
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Even minor bacterial infections can lead to redness, soreness, and in some cases, a discharge that may exude a foul odor.Fungal Infections- The rash and irritation of your respective common fungal infection known as jock itch is familiar to most men. Like bacteria, the fungus that causes jock itch is known to proliferate with this warm, moist region from the sizegenetics, and without proper sizegenetics care, severe itching, redness and irritation can result.Heat Rash- Warm weather, in combination with restrictive clothing, can cause sweating and chafing, leading around the condition known as heat rash.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/