Friday, September 15, 2006
Who's your daddy?! GOON'S YOUR DADDY!
yet another world famous blog report of Adam being stupid.

OK,,,so here was the story. I did the interview with pepsi the other day. Went ok, really though that it was the route i wanted to go. And then wouldnt ya know it,,,ADAM TURNS INTO STUPID WORRIED CRAZY EMO MESSED UP ADAM AGAIN!

*sigh* i really gotta quit doing that. But ANYWAY,,,

I really started to think about the pepsi job,,,and the more i thought, the more it seemed like a big mistake.

1. VERY unreliable hours: Even IF im making 10.70 an hour, it wouldnt help much when the guy told me i am pretty much a sub and would possably get 0 hours a week,,,,yes that IS a 0

B. The work: Yes, i like manual labor and dont mind doing it,,,but i think a job with nothing but manual labor would get old VERY quick

C: I love my job at sheetz,,,and i would lose one of the things that i love the most about it,,,the crazyness,,,,i would be driving,,,setting stuff up and driving again. No interaction with anyone,,,(CREDIT: Amy and mom for helping me with that one

So in the end,,,the flipping out on my part was pointless anyway cause i didnt actually get the job,,,

So once again i appologize to everyone i was venting on and once again thank them for putting up with me

Adam

(GOON'S YOUR DADDY!!!)
((love that line!))