Sunday, September 10, 2006
give me a wall to punch through
(adam venting,,,i appologize)

ever think that sometimes its pointless to be nice to people? I swear to god,,,im just gonna be nasty to people cause it seems like the nicer i am the more i make people mad,,,so does that mean that people will be happy when im nasty to them?! Please,,,give me some kind of hint here cause i did NOT deserve to get a nasty phone call today at work,,,

OK,,,OK,,,and to the lady i so deeply offended,,,im sorry i wanted to avoid you getting possably getting a parking ticket,,,im sorry i avoided a handicapt person possably getting hurt trying to climb the curb with a wheelchair...im sorry i tried to make you walk another 4 feet farther than you would have,,,im sorry i would havee made you burn 3 seconds worth of gas,,,lets see,,,how else am i such a horrable person,,,

oh,,and to the other guy i offended,,,im sorry i did not let you jump ahead in line while you were standing in a place that said "REGESTER CLOSED" for apparently no reason,,,im sorry i hurt you so deeply you chose to throw your money at me and half of it went on the floor,,,or did that somehow offend your fragile person as well?

ggrr,,,i need a drink
1 Comments:
Blogger Tracey said...
Alcohol doesn't solve ur problems, dear. People are stupid sometimes, believe me, i know. It'll all be ok. I'm here if u need me. Hugs.