Thursday, July 20, 2006
Ill have time to be stiff when im dead
Long freeking day,,,quite blog worthy

Ok,,,so we start off last night. My shift was a longer than usual 9PM-6AM,,,and of course in my infinate wisdom i neglected to sleep before hand and opted to hang out with Tracey and Cheryl and eat chinese food and watch Pince Of Egypt,,,i think i made the right choice,,,

Anyway,,,while at work i was talking to a girl who goes to a hir cut type school. I light bulb pops into my head "CHEEP HAIRCUUT!" So after my shift ended at 6,,,i fell asleep at 7ish,,,woke up at 10 and went for my cheep haircut

On a side note,,,this is the first time i have exceptionally "liked" a haircut,,,i may just have to keep having it done this way

To continue,,,right after the haircut,,,it was off to the Jaffa Mosque to give 2 pints of blood to anyone who could use some good old A-Negative

So i got home around 2ish and sleped untill 4ish,,,at which point a guy i work with calls me and wants to know if i want to play some basketball,,,and of course a night out is a night out,,,

So after playing for several hours,,,i am sitting here,,,AMAZINGLY TIRED,,,like,,,dizzy tired,,,so im gonna sleep now
1 Comments:
Blogger Tracey said...
So your mom's here and she told me about your crazy day and all the insane stuff you did. I promised her I'd hit you next time i saw you... And you better not have shaved your head... or else...