Saturday, March 11, 2006
The ONLY blog that goes to 11!
Well I gotta say that the past few days have been quite nice. Its been about a week now since ive quit the Dr's office and I gotta say im a happier guy for it. Im not a big tangles pile of nerves anymore. (well,,no more than I was before I had the job,,,,you get my point!) Anyhow, im still up in the air as to where I go from here. The college thing is a big option and I really don't want to get into it unless im like %3000 sure I want to do it, but I gotta say that im finally realizing that I have a lot more time then im giving myself credit for. But at his point ive come as far as to the conclusion that no matter where I go from here, im much better off out of Dr. Zavahir's office, apart from my own feelings on the matter and what the job did to me, ive talked to people (including other doctors and CLN instructors) who said that the guy is a complete (insert not nice word here)

LONG STORY SHORT: Im in good spirits with my current situation

Well Amy's gonna be back from the DR soon and Tracey's home Monday, and Dan's home. So that's kinda good that my good friends are home for a bit.

One last bit I kinda figured I would pass along:

Ever have one of those nights where you have REALLY screwed up dreams? Well the first one I had was a dream that felt amazingly real,,,,and it was a dream about not being able to sleep. It was like,,,I was getting on the computer and watching a movie and all the stuff I do when I cant sleep. Well, then the house got broken into by some guy I went to junior high school with, which was kind of a cue that was dreaming. Then the NEXT one (quite odd I remember 2 dreams in one night) was strange cause it had to do with something ive been meaning to start to write. See,,,ive had this story in my head ive been meaning to put on paper,,,,and the dram tied in with it. Odd stuff

Well kids im sure you have better things to do, so ill let you go,,,take care

Good Fight Good Night