Friday, February 03, 2006
Were these magic grits?!
Well it has been made clear to me that I should have no problem making most of my reenactment this summer. Apparently they really doe off may-augist,,,so looks like once again me being paranoid was just that. What's also good is that it looks like the next month or so im going to have something that resembles a regular schedule

ok,,,enough about the job, everyone's probably sick of it

Ive been kind of on a spree of writing stuff lately,,,some of it kinda stinks,,,there is a work-in-progress that I have that is coming along well,,,and I put one of the newer ones on the seldom updated Passing From Yesterday.

I have also fitted that one with a new look which is more fitting and resembles my little blue notebook which is home to most of my writings.

I am REALLY looking forward to this year's round of reenactment. This time last year was a real uncertain time for the 46th PA, and there was some doubt in my mind that it would continue. I gotta say that was one of the happiest phone calls in recent memory that I got on my answering machine telling me that the 46th was having its 1st meeting of the year after a month of inactivity. Of course as fate would have it I worked that day, but I made it a point to let everyone know I was still on board.

What is really cool to is one of my bosses at the office (the physician's assistant) is a history buff and goes to reenactment all the time, even seems to remember us at the world famous Old Bedford village. Needless to say that once we start talking about reenactment it pretty much makes the whole day go alot faster.

I got the new Edguy CD yesterday. Im not surprised that one song alone called "Save Me" was worth the price of the CD alone. I heard it once and went for a drive just so I could blast my stereo and jam a bit. Im also looking for the new Twilighting EP that came out, but thats gonna be kinda hard when they arnt that big in their native Finland let alone the US.

In some useless nostalgia-type news,,,we are 25 days removed from Adam's Silent Scream's first birthday! ill have to throw her a party,,,she has been good to me


I REALLY need a hair cut,,,my freeking bangs are falling into my eyes and its ANNOYING! Maybe I ill just buzz it again,,,(no,,,not really)

Thats all for now,,,more to come eventually