Thursday, February 16, 2006
Paul Simon isnt dead is he?
WWelcome to the post valentines day post of the silent scream. I must say that my V-Day probably sucked as much as possable. Got a phone call from my ex that got me more P.Oed than i have been in a LLLOONNNGG time. She now says that we didnt work out cause "I was busy and she was busy (trail off) and apparently it had nothing to do with her leaving the area. And for some reason she assured me that her and her boyfriend havent gone farther than me and her did yet. (yes she actually said yet). Find that quite hard to believe since they are living with each other.
And she told me that martin's fired her, and she told Kevin's son who she works with that she quit. Yet another in a long line of conflicting stories and half truths that kind of pock-mark this little story of Adam and Jenn

So the 46th had begun its new year, we sound really good and everyone seems to be in good spirits as usual. We are working one some neat songs that i think will go over well once we get the kinks out of them. Also we are going to put some songs into the mix that we havent played in a while. (buttermilk hill being my personal favorate)

Ive been on a Hammerfall kick lately, dunno why,,,,

I watched a show today about a bunch of ghost hunters going to the mishler and the altoona RR musium. Funny thing is that they got lost and for a brief moment you can actually see my house! WOOT for my home being on the Sci-Fi channel!

I need to transfer some of my stuff ive written at work into my litttle blue notebook. That or ill just staple it in there somewhere.

Icould have swore there was something else i was gonna say,,,but go figure,,,