Tuesday, January 03, 2006
SSSSNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
WELOCE TO THE FIRST BLIG POST OF 2006!!!!

(insert lighting, cheering, explosions etc etc)

Well first of all ide like to wish everyone a happy `06 and all the best to everyone!

My new years was quite enjoyable. Went to a get togeather at celena's place. Ended up leaving there and went back to Amy's place with Tracey to give her some compony. Ended up looking at some of their pictures. All and all i have a quite enjoyable new years of 2006. Especally since i didnt work untill 10PM that night (3 shift rocks!)

I guess i need a new year's resolution dont i? Well i actually came up with one that i think im gonna follow. (well,,,2 actually) One is to find a job. And 2 is to kinda take things a little easier this year. It seems like ive clumped 04 and 05 togeather in my head. There were times these past 2 years that i really was flipping out/and/or over reating over stuff. Im gonna try not to do that this year.

Well it was about this time last year taht i thought that the 46th was doomed. i really had no idea how much that group ment to me untill last year around January/Febuary when my dad explained what was going on. I mean some of the best friends ive ever had i got as a direct result of that group.

(oh god, i got sentimental crap all over my blog!)

Ill prbably end up hanging out with Dan some time this week since he goes back to WVU on sunday. Probably do a world famous Family Guy/Little Ceacers night at his place.

Well i guess that does it for me. Looks like im gonna go do a little reading before i work tonight

Take care everyone
2 Comments:
Blogger ADodson said...
Adam, that was a very nice post. First and foremost, I love you, man. That said, please, please, please, for my sanity, USE SPELL CHECK!!!!!!!!!!! God, the pain.... But it was a very nice writing, darling, and of course you can hang it on the fridge. :)

Blogger Tracey said...
My soul....