Saturday, January 28, 2006
Smoot
Well i guess im going to be one of the cool kids and post an off the wall IM on my blog

Suelu44: yello
Suelu44 returned at 10:50:22 PM.
Alien Drummer 1: yo yo
Alien Drummer 1: hows it going
Suelu44: it goes not bad
Alien Drummer 1: that's good
Suelu44: yourself?
Alien Drummer 1: good,,,killing time before work
Suelu44: MURDER
Alien Drummer 1: OK OK! I CONFESS!!
Alien Drummer 1: I DID IT,,,AND Im GLAD I DID!
Alien Drummer 1: IDE DO IT AGAIN!
Alien Drummer 1: *insert 50s style "de plot thickens" music*
Suelu44: *GASP*
Suelu44: *runs to Adam's side*
Suelu44: Adam, how could you?
Suelu44: I thought I knew you
Suelu44: *faints theatrically*
Alien Drummer 1: It's just business baby cakes, he got in the way,,,nobody gets in Adam's way
Suelu44: oh Adam, that's so...though and manly
Alien Drummer 1: wait,,,i thought you just fainted?
Alien Drummer 1: or are you not who i think you are!!!?
Suelu44: I'm made of stronger stuff than that, baby
Suelu44: the fainting was an act
Suelu44: just business, darling
Alien Drummer 1: how dare you playe me for the fool! Ill be sure Mr. Big hears of this,,,
Suelu44: Mr. Big? Toots, Mr. Big answers to me
Alien Drummer 1: yo still believe that suggar? DOn;t you realize Mr. big has been using the both of us this whole time
Suelu44: funny thing about men, turn their back on the girl, the girl plays you for the fool
Suelu44: you only seen what I wanted you to see
Alien Drummer 1: what can i say,,,i got a soft spot for dames
Alien Drummer 1: but now that i know who you are there's no reason for me to keep you around
Suelu44: keep thinkin, honey
Suelu44: it'll get you some bars, three meals a day, if you catch my drift
Alien Drummer 1: sounds like a sweet deal, but what's in it for you?
Suelu44: what's in it for me?
Suelu44: you ain't seen it yet?
Suelu44: well listen up, sugar
Suelu44: it's a man's world out here, case you haven't notice
Suelu44: Mr. Big's been gettin some Big ideas, he's not thinkin smart, see?
Suelu44: so I think it's time Mr. Big takes a perminant vacation from the business
Suelu44: if you read me
Alien Drummer 1: loud and clear
Alien Drummer 1: you dames are all the same, you always want more
Suelu44: well, see, a girl might get in trouble in that big, bad world out there
Alien Drummer 1: so you want me to be your big bad man guard for your new lifestyle
Suelu44: oh no, more than that, darling
Suelu44: Mr. Big was a cover, a front man
Suelu44: how'd you like this whole damn town to fear you instead
Suelu44: *pulls out a cigarett*
Suelu44: got a light?
Alien Drummer 1: sure thing babe
Alien Drummer 1: *flicks lighter*
Alien Drummer 1: you seem to forget that this whole town already does fear me, i dont need no stinking cushy chair and big corperate position to realize that
Alien Drummer 1: that's why mr. Big kept me around, he feared me more than anyone
Alien Drummer 1: Mr. Big was a fool, just like every other cat who thought they ran this town
Suelu44: you wanna show them, tough guy?
Suelu44: you got fear, but you ain't got respect
Suelu44: you and me, we can run this whole town
Alien Drummer 1: sorry babe but there are only two people in the world i trust, one of them is me, the other one isnt you
Alien Drummer 1: but i can see where working togeather could have some benifit
Alien Drummer 1: so long as you stay out of my way
Suelu44: your way, tough guy
Suelu44: without me you ain't nothin but some glorified thug
Suelu44: i've got connections
Suelu44: high connections
Alien Drummer 1: any borad with a pretty face can get connections
Suelu44: yeah, but when that pair of legs got a brain
Alien Drummer 1: you got a point there babe, but how do i know you're not just using me like you used Mr. Big
Suelu44: power don't come without strings, big guy
Suelu44: but don't worry, I use my pupets lightly
Suelu44: could a poor little woman control you?
Alien Drummer 1: if i let her
Alien Drummer 1: but one must follow "The Golden Rule" He WHo has The Gold Makes The Rule"
Alien Drummer 1: and if being your go-to guy gets me gold then i aint got a problem wit` it
Suelu44: do don't worry darling, any partnership would be....lucrative
Suelu44: *puffs cigeratte*
Alien Drummer 1: well it looks like we got ourselfs a deal
Suelu44: shall we shake?
Alien Drummer 1: of course, a man's handshake is his bond
Suelu44: and a woman's?
Alien Drummer 1: well that's where you come in isnt it
Suelu44: might be
Alien Drummer 1: so what do we do now baby cakes
Suelu44: looks like we've got some business to take care of with Mr. Big
Suelu44: up to it tough guy?
Alien Drummer 1: im always up to a challange
Suelu44: got a ride?
Alien Drummer 1: of course,,,got my caddy in the alley
Suelu44: oh, do know how to impress a girl
Alien Drummer 1: always have, runs in the family
Suelu44: with guy like you, a girl's gonna have to watch out, I can tell
Alien Drummer 1: *campy 50s climatic music plays as we walk down the stairs out of sight* (cause i gotta get ready for work)
Alien Drummer 1: THE END?????
Suelu44: it was a good ending anyway
Alien Drummer 1: yeah,,leaves an open end
Suelu44: it's a beautiful thing
Alien Drummer 1: always
Suelu44: :-)
1 Comments:
Blogger Tracey said...
I've seen better places to insert random Aladdin quotes... but overall quite entertaining.