Saturday, January 14, 2006
Seventh Dawn
,,,And I return home from a Martina McBride concert. She's good and all, but lets just say im glad I didn't pay to go. Not my cup of tea musically speaking. i felt that i needed a dose of my own music before I go to bed, and I figured I would rant a bit while I was at it.


Readers of this (and whoever "kitten" was) probably already know that I got a job. Its part time and the pay isn't that great, but its experience. And at this point that's what I need the most. Best part is I wont have to kill my hours at sheetz being that im our 3rd shift person.

One small note makes me :( though. Got a call from Amy and Tracey and they said that they were planning an excursion to Gettysburg on Monday, and OF COURSE I start the job Monday. As much as I would love a trip to Gettysburg with some of my favorite people in the world, I think calling off my first day would be a mistake. Now if these people could possibly maybe be able to change when they are able to go,,,,,,,,,,,,,

(DISCLAIMER: The previous comment is not meant to cause guilt or otherwise major change in anyone's schedule. If it is not possible to pick another day, then im S.O.L)

ANYWHO,,,,

I am really looking forward to Monday. Its its a pediatric place to, so I get to work with kids. WOOT!

Well my music fix is complete thanks to good old Twilightning. All that's left for me to do before bed is to hit the spell check,,,
1 Comments:
Blogger Tracey said...
spell check, yay!
Hey, maybe you could let us know WHERE u got a job sometime... that'd be nice...
Oh, and if it makes u feel any better, Amy told me that you and she were planning on going to G-burg (she told me after she told you). I'm going to be back at school, so I can't go.
Some how I can't see you working with kids... oh well... i go to bed now... night!