Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Inconceivable!
Well I'll do one of these things before i go to work. I really just now realized how much less i sleep now. My typical work day being midnight-7AM then working at the office from 9-5 the working that night at midnight again. OK, its not my typical day, but it happons once in a while,,,im in the middle of one right now.

The plus side is that if im not working the 3rd shift sheetz thing i pretty much have the entire day to myself, and some days i dont go into the office untill 1ish. Turth be told i like the way things are going. The 2 job thing i can do for as long as i need. I may cut down my 3rd shifts a bit, but i talked to the doctors and they said that getting off for my civil war stuff shouldnt be a problem! (46 PA returns to practice on the 6th!) Eventually ill move on to a full time CMA job, but for now im :)

OK,,,tired Adam goes to work now
1 Comments:
Blogger Tracey said...
yay for happy adams!