Wednesday, January 18, 2006
I Like The Taste
WELCOME TO THE GROUND BREAKING 100th POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok,,enough of that

So the job is starting off good. My first day was Monday, which was crazy. See,,,Sunday night of course I barely slept, then I worked 9-4, then I worked that night midnight to 7, then I worked again at the office at 9. And the beauty part was that my 2nd day working there I was doing the job by myself! OH JOY OF JOYS! Actually I don't think I did that bad, we went as busy as we could have been though. And the whole loss of sleep didn't bug me much, I was kept awake my 3rd shift by keeping myself from standing still for longer than 2 seconds and a large dose of Mt. Dew

In short,,,I think im gonna enjoy my time at Holidaysburg Pediatric,,,

Looks like im gonna be on the hunt for new reading material. Finished "Half Blood Prince" today and I gotta tell ya,,,weather you like the subject matter or not, its a darn good read. Wont have any new H.P till 2007, so ill have to remember to pick it up when it comes out

The reenactment season is looming, really looking forward to it. 2005 was a hall-of-fame year for the 46th, i think I had the most fun this year than any of the previous, although last year was cool with the Hunley thing

I could have sworn I had something else to type here,,,but I guess not,,,