Sunday, December 25, 2005
Eventually
Well i said i would so something evetually. That last post was cause i needed a new post to mees with while i tinkered with other templates i found online. Obviously they didnt work.

So anyway, i must first off wish everyone a merry christmas and a happy freeking new year! Christmas was good to me,,,always loved this time of year. That, and i like buying stuff for people, (im not sure why) but this gives me an excuse to. I think my gifts went over well. I just have 3 more to give out then ill be done.

But as for right now, im sitting at home waiting to go to work from midnight-6. I probably should have taken a nap today, but hey,,,ill come home and crash as i always do.

Well i shalll go now,,,think i can get a couple chapters of harry potter in before i go to work. I still say those things are addictive as heck!

Peace out on` tha Eyzt syEDE! (my lame attempt at ebonics)
2 Comments:
Blogger Tracey said...
rrright... no ebonics... Badam!
Merry X-mas to you as well, but no Happy New Year, as it's still too early for that. And you made fun of me for liking HP... now u see how awesome it it... who was right? Oh yeah, ME! ha ha!

Blogger ADodson said...
Adam.....darling......you can't even spell in English. So please, do the sanity of the world a favor...and leave Ebonics to the pros.