Monday, November 28, 2005
Ya see, i plan ahead, that way i don't do anything right now,,,
Well i feel that it is my civic duty to post this small bit of news that i found out a few hours ago

So here's the story. I sent an e-mail to CLN asking just what the HECK was going on with my certification test. I mean i know the results take a while, but i the test was at the end of freeking AUGIST

Anyhow, i sent the e-mail friday and expected to get a reply today. And i was not dissapointed. I Did indeed get the reply from Sue at CLN. It started that apparently she sent a letter about my results (i guess for some reason it got lost in the mail or something.)

But long story short, you are now reading the blog of Adam Hughes, C.M.A!!!!!
3 Comments:
Blogger Tracey said...
August...

But, at any rate...

CONGRATULATIONS ADAM!!!!!

I told you that you could do it! And to think... u wanted to skip a reenactment to study for it...

Blogger ADodson said...
Skip a reenactment? Who does that....

Blogger ADodson said...
:)