Friday, November 18, 2005
So apparently it's wrong to celebrate your birthday on the day you were born?
,im just checking in cause for some reason the past few days ive had this tick on my back telling me to write something. So believe it or not if anyone reads it (or THIS for that matter) dont be suprised if Passing From Yesterday gets an update.

Well for those who are interested i got a phone call from my ex today. Got me really thinking. We have been appart for over a year now. I can count on one hand how many times we have actually seen each other (and the last time she barely talked to me) and yet she still calls. I really wanttto know exactly whats up with her.

On the bright side im not letting her get to me anymore, she messed with my head enough for me to realize that its not worth it

Well thats my blurb, go away now
1 Comments:
Blogger Tracey said...
good job, Adam. *pat, pat*
I'm proud of you.