Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Havent you alwyas wanted a monkey?
Well i had a huge blast at guyandotte. The ball and the battles was alot more fun this time around mostly cause there wasent the bickering there was last year between the group.

It does come in handy to have a map, first thing we were able to do was find a much better route there, it only took 2 or 3 roads to get to guyandotte from IUP, which was good. I must also give say i was quite greatfull that we were able to take amy's brother's buick. Im pretty sure we would have not had the room for everything/everyone if we had my or amy's car. Only problem was that the buick has absolutely no pep whatsoever, it was like driving a boat.

All and all it was a great weekend. Apparently my waltzing is comming along

Also i got my last paycheck from the Dr.s Office today,,,but thats all the farther im gonna go into that, im really starting to wonder why the heck the got rid of me, and where the heck im gonna find another job