Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Der Critter
WARNING: LONG RANT ON THE WAY

OK, so the job is gone, but for some reason, im not really down, its more like im angry. When i got hired they were telling me about this master plan they had for me, how i was gonna be eventually working in altoona full time having a position with alot of responsability etc etc. Now can someone tell me when that turned into "You were hired on as a temprarary thing that just isnt working out"? And when you fire me, GIVE ME A FREEKING REASON! Im sorry but when i ask "what exactly am i doing wrong" and being asnwered as "it was just some little things", Does that seem like a bull plop answer or not? And apparently they didnt feel like telling me that when i asked on an allmost DAILY BASIS "is there anything i need to be doing/working on" and just about everything else. Ansywers were always "no, your doing great youre comming along fine yadda yadda" So was it a B.S reason for firing me or were they just lying to me?
s at FYE on myself and sat on my lazy butt all day. Im not gonna let this drag me down,

Well i simply put, back to the job hunt, i did it before and i found one,,,theres one out there somewhere.