Sunday, October 16, 2005
No offence, but you're a big useless ghost face
Well i have made a deal with myself that im gonna do everything in my power go get to guyandotte this yeah. I put in for my vacation at sheetz and im gonna beg borrow and pleade to my bosses at the office to give me the 4th off,,,i dont care if i have to work a 24 hour shift, IM GONNA TRY MY FREEKING DARNDEST!

I really spoiled myself this week, i am currently listening to the new Journey CD that i picked up an hour or so ago, (good CD so far) and also (the cideo game geek in me) picked up the new Evil Dead game, hey, i t was only 14 bucks, so that was kinda a suprise

well i doubt that Passing From Yesterday will see much action, i dunno, i just dont think much of anything e;se ive done is post-worthy,,,but ill keep trying.

Gas can keep going down all it wants

2 movies that im REALLy looking forard to: Rocky 6 and more-so,,,last full measure

People are still telling me to get a girlfriend

Well thats all for now,,,have fun