Sunday, October 09, 2005
Kill the wabbit! Kill the wabbit!
Ok time, for an update. I really have nothing of value to say right now, so im gonna provide some ammusement. If you feel like being entertained head on over to http://www.ulc.org Apparently if you sigh up with these guys you can become a full fleged ordained minister. All you have to do is give your name and e-mail and all that good stuff and you can preform weddings and all kinds of good stuff. It seems like it is lagit, there are court cases listed in the FAQ that were against these people and they won every one of them. Heck my brother's professer and 9 year old son are both ministers. hey, what can i say, im ammused extremely easily

(please to note, i did not become a minster myself, after doing a fake wedding with a REAL ordained minister, i really dont want to make my maker any more mad than he probably is at me right now, lol)

also im gonna steel an idea from a friend of mine. Allthough im not sure how often this is going to be updated (if at all) but if you go to http://www.passingfromyesterday.blogspot.com you can read stuff ive written in my little blue notebook