Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Burry your anchors into my bones! (or) Is there a way to take off my pants?

Update time! I got some really good news from one of my supersiors at work, turns out that unless things change ill be going to guyandotte this year, which to put it mildly,,,

FREEGIN` SWEET!

Ill probably pull some money out of the bank for this one cause 1. Gas, and 2 i really want to make sure that i get something if i REALLy want it,,,and 3 i have to start thing about birthdays/x-mass. i do have some ideas for mist poeple,,,so im gonna start doing that here soon

Did the classic Movie night with Amy Tracey and Celena, always a fun time with those guys, watched Aladen,,,yet another in the long list of movies that they say i need to see, (and apparently its a long lst). And i was quite entertained by Amy's stories of a girl i knew senior year who was apparently completely nuts about me. I kinda had a hint that she liked me,,,but i guess it was to the point that she was talking about me all the time,,,oh well,,,nothing against her but i would rather not have gone after a relationship with her,,,

Well i worked the Altoona office today for Dr. Weikert,and it was really cool. I think im gonna like working in that office. Funny thing happoned, im walking down the hall and i head "HEY GOOD LOOKING!" I turn around (not cause i agree, its cause i was the only guy around) and i see someone i went to CLN with, so we BSed for a bit, ended up seeing about 3 or 4 of my CLN class,,,so that was kinda cool. Another good thing is it takes 3 minutes to get there,,,

The mroe i listen to the new primal fear album the more it seems to be not as good as their pervious work, i dunno, maybe its bad luck to do an entire album about hell,,,

Did i mention that im probably going to guyandotte?

Well we had to take Abbie to the vet, she was having trouble walking, turns out she has arthritis, and an eye infection,,,(poor thing), but she's doing better, and we dont even have to shove her pills into food,,she actually likes them.

The 46th continues to rool on, we really had a full house for practice the oter night, good to see us in full force. We have our anual Holodaysburg halloween parade this saturday, this is the same one where one year i broke a drum head, and we forgot the bass drum beater so we snuck into a yard and proke off a tree limb to use.

Im thinking that after guyandotte, instead of working sheetz sunday morinings, ill work sheetz friday night third shift,,,think thats a good idea?

I need a track phone before guyandotte, its about a 350 mile trip, BUT ITS WORTH IT im going to guyandotte!

Amy keeps telling me "I need to get myself a gal mate"

I want the new Mr. Obvious CD

My car needs an oil change soon

It would be cool to have a monkey

I think since the weather is gonna be good im gonna go to the cottage after work friday and roll some ammo,,,ya know,,,for guyandotte. Speaking of guyandotte, i need white gloves, i dont want the ball to be like the one in hanover where we had the dance nazi tell us we needed gloves or we had to leave (which we did have gloves and we didnt leave!),,,,,,,,,,,,is it odd that im looking forward to going to a ball?

Well i think thats all i have to cover,,,

oh wait,,,did i mention that im probably going to guyandotte?

2 Comments:
Blogger Tracey said...
gotta love comment adds...
at any rate...
Oh the spelling!! It hurts!!! Aahh!! *sounds of agony and death*
Yeah, Guyandotte should be fun this year... tell me how you can spell Guyandotte and not Aladdin or Hollidaysburg?
At any rate, It's way too early, and I am way too tired, so I'm gunna go... Byes!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
am a regular reader of this blog, i find it very rude and inconsiderate of "tray" making fun of another persons spelling,,,,let me guess,,,,"tray" is perfect? ? ?