Friday, September 09, 2005
oog(or)East German Girl's Silent Scream,,,
Well i have had an interesting time since the lastt ime i updated. First of all,,,i went to my first ever ren-fair. I must say that it was fun as all heck! I think the "Mud SHow" stole the show though. Come on, what could be better than Who's Line is It Anyway with a big mud pit,,, What was cool was that we ended up talking to the guy who ran the show after the fair was over. After the one photo he realized that i was the only guy in the group and shouted that there was "an east german girl" in the photo. Well lets see,,,19 girls, and then me,,,it s CLN all over again!

ANother thing i did was play Dungons and Dragons. It was actually quite ammusing,,,and bizzar at the same time. especally when i pickedk up the one gnome by the ankles and smacked the other gnome across the face, then smached the gnome i was holding into the floor. "Oog had a very short fuze"

Only problem was that both of these things, while being extremely fun, i couldnt help but feel a bit out of place. Probably cause i only knew 2 people at the ren fare out of 19 and the DnD group have known each other forever,,,

Work was INSANE today. Which was odd cause i only worked a 3 hour shift. Oh well,,,that came from my complete inability to say know,,,cause i got an IM from Patty which started as "I need to ask you a HUGE favor,,,"

I have come to the conclusion that everyone on the PLANET wants me to have a girlfriend. OK, maybe not everyone on the PLANET, but people who i didnt even know would have any interest. Only problem is that i really dont know of anyone that A:I want to get into a serous "relationship" with, and B: anyone who would be interested in me,,,so that kinda makes it kinda difficult,,,,,,,,,,,wait,,,October 2nd is less than a month away,,,,,,(DA DA DA DDDDDDAAAAAA)

I ordered the new Stratovarius and Edguy CDs,,,they would be here by the end of the month (darn imports)

Well,,,cause i have nothing better to do,,,here is another installment of (wait for it) ADAM'S RANDOM TOP 10!

10: Free Falling by Tom Petty

9: My Car

8: gas prices coming down

7: Sheetz

6: The fact that it is humanly impossable NOT to likek the songs "Cat's in the Cradle" and "Cant FIght This Feeling"

5: Oog the barbarian

4: the mud show

3: My little blue notbook

2: Spending the ren-fare with my 2 best friends

1: The 46th PA Brass Band (i didnt have the heart to kick them out of the #1 spot,

Well...im out of here,,,call me if your ever in town