Friday, September 02, 2005
Find my Volvo!
Hey look, its an update! And one that i have been meaning to do for a while, but just havent gotten around to do so. The past few weeks have been kind of a calm period for me. Im actually quite happy and calm right now. The job hunt that i have been killing myself over is still going on, but i am not looking at it as a "need one now!" type thing. Im sending out apps and resumees and thats all i can really do. Allthough healthsouth ticked me off cause they sent me a letter telling me i DIDNT get the job. Whats the point of that,,,really,,,

O re-took my cert. test cause i faild it time,,,i hope to God that i actually passed this time

OK, now on to something that i have neev wanting to do for a LONG TIME!

WARNING: UBER-PERSONAL GUSHEY NON-MANLY MUMBO JUMBO AHEAD. IF YOU HAVE NO DESIRE TO SEE (see?) ME BEING ALL SENTIMENTAL THEN SKIP THE NEXT PART"

I owe alot of people a big freeking thank you. There are people out there, some of whome read this, some who dont, that have REALLY helped me out in the past, mostly starting after graduating high school. There were times to say the least, that i was a wreck. My family got me though a whole lot, there are friends that i have made that i am extremely greatfull for, and i just want to let you guys know that you mean one hell of alot to me!

OK,,,,GUSHEYNESS OVER

Also,,,i must appologize that i completely spaced of starting Harry Potter, illl be sure to do that tonight

I actually went back and read my entire blog,,it was kind of ammusing

Well,,,,last note,,,REN FARE! FUN STUFF TOMOROW!
1 Comments:
Blogger Tracey said...
u'd better start that HP book, u don't want to make me sad... Thanks for coming up for the Ren Faire, hope u enjoyed it!