Monday, August 08, 2005
"yvan eht nioj"
Well i have started to do something ive been meening to do for a while now, and that is giv my room a good overhaul. I have dsicovered that you find the strangest things in stranger places. For instance i found a bunch of gift cards that i didnt think i had. Whats good is that they still have $ left on them, and so i think im gonna have to make an emergency trip to circut city and FYE in the next few days. Also i found a $5 thing for the mall that i got by buing a pepsi. HA! SODA WAS GOOD FOR ME!

Also digging through my dresser i found the letters that Jenn wrote to me (all 2 of them) while she was in Erie. (Which by the way she talked was pretty much a prison type thing for people under 18). And you would think fidning these letters would make me feel bad for he and want to go after her again,,,but it actually did quite the opposite. After reading them i got the strangest sensation of being ticked off,,,and being glad im not her other half anymore. Simply put,,,i read them and pitched them. Does it sound odd that i threw out letters from my girlfriend of one year without a second thought, but i couldnt bring myself to throwing out my senior project? I think maybe i just needed some kind of closure, cause every part of me that was saying to go get her again is gone,,,

(And i probably wont mention her on here again, unless its the monthly phone call,,,lol)

Well on that note i should get going, i gotta go to band practice
1 Comments:
Blogger Tracey said...
good job, Adam *pat,pat* I'm proud