Monday, August 22, 2005
The Mermaid
OK, looks like im going to take a break from my cert. book to update my blog a bit.

I cant help but start at the ongoing story of my ex. It sounds horrable, but i cant help but me ammused by this. Anyhow, i get home from hanover, (more on that later) and talk to my bro and my mom a bit. So in the conversation they tell me that my ex called over the weekend. Now whats funny was it wasent the "i found a place to stay" call that she PROMISED she would do, she was calling me asking weather or not i would like to go to martins to donate for some fundraiser they were having. I cant help but laugh, cause for all she knew, i didnt know if she was even ALIVE, BUT WAIT! IT GETS BETTER! Appaerently, she told the girl she was living with that A: She was kiced out of her parrents house cause they didnt get along, even though she told ME that they couldnt take her with them when she moved. And B: That sometime in high school she "broke her back" and C: She was shot in the leg in california. Now letter A she eather lied to me or kevin's sister, B i dont understand how or when it could happon cause she wasent around in high school and was in other places where i HIGHLY doubt they had gymnastics, and C im just not going to comment on. Now i know whoever reads this is probably sick of hearing about her, but i quite frankly am becoming ammused by this, im hearing things that are complete and total opposites of stuff she told me. And im sorry if your reading this Jenn,,,but everything i say here is the truth

OK, on to Hanover, all i have to say is MY GOD! I have NEVER heard us play as good as we did this weekend. the last song we played was "the mermaid" and playing it was amazing, and in the end of the song we all let out this yell that the entire county must have heard, we've NEVER been so excitied at the end of a song before, and weve never played a sgood a s we did this weekenkd

The fighting was quite fun as well. We were gray ine second battle and Rick led us onto the feild of battle to a rendition of Bonnie Blue Flag. And with the song in our hearts we proved our loyalty to the cause and to President Davis as we drew the yankee forces back where they came from!

On a sadder note, i think we may have finally lost the van. A tire blew and at the same time (or so it seemed) the tranny finally gave out.

In closing, i would like to do the first anual "ADAMS SILENTG SCREAM TOP 10"! And here they are

10: hanover PA, nice place

9: Red's friend, for letting us crash there

8: 1975 lime green chevy van

7: The packing skills of Amy and Tracey

6: Trying to polka in brogans

5: Enjoying myself at a civil war ball and actually dancing

4: The U.S Marines

3: (TIE BETWEEN) Amy: Adam, take your coat off,,,your making me hot just looking at you (and) Tracey: That was a nice blow job! (LLLOOONNnGG story)

2: Gettysburg PA

1: The 46th PA/17th MISS BRASS BAND! YOU GUYS ROCK!