Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Hamburger is not meet loaf!
OK this blog entery is going to be full of random thoughs and ideas etc. that ive had the past month or so. They range from pointless to uber (my god, i just said "uber") personal,,,so here we go!

1: Dan's back home till the 18th, which is a good thing

2: I was called a "closet fantisy fan", which may be true cause i have a scratch on my hand and the first thing it reminded my of was Harry Potter

3: Since Sheetz sells unfiltered ciggeretts, shouldnt they start selling unfiltered coffie?

4: i need to start writing more, it really does wonders to clear my head, my little blue notebook needs to see more action

5: I have just now managed to grip just how big an influence the 46th has had on me. I think they are a huge part in who i am today, and i have alot of past and present members to thank for that. YOU GUYS ROCK!

6: 2 Words, MY EX! 3 letters W.T.F! As of now i have no idea what her motovations are, im not sure if hse wants me back or be friends or what! But her phone calls are becoming nothing short of ammusing

7: War of the worlds sucked

8: i am going at a much smoother pace of going through my certification book. The last time i took it i did a few chapteres a DAY, this time im doing 1 chaper a day,,,and yes sometimes a get lazy and skip a night,,,but im still taking it in

9: "I may never get what i want but im happy just do die trying" ~Soul Asylum- Can't Even Tell

10: Baker mansion is quite interesting

11: Im finally starting to learn that some of the things i used to think reguarding alot of stuff is STUPID,,,

12: I blush to easily

12: Im still kinda uneasy about finding a job, im LOOKING FORWARD to actually working in the feild, but the whole thing about finding the job is to stinking open ended

13: I want there to be an Avantasia Part III

14: Did you notice there were 2 12s

15: Drumming is fun and something i need to do more of

16: I can swim

17: Apparently im going to try D & D

Well thats all that comes to mind right now,,,
1 Comments:
Blogger Tracey said...
meatloaf, dear... Ur post, i must say, was quite interesting, and very entertaining