Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Give me the drinking bird
Now ends my 3 days in a row of working at 6AM. Whats funny is im starting not to mind getting up early. Also the people seem to be a bit more plesent in the morning, i dont get cursed out as much as i do on 2nd or 3rd shift




The job hunt and certification test is stressing me less and less,,,which will probably end on monday when i have to take the test.

I picked up the complete 6th season of The Simpsons on DVD today

Hanover is going to be fun

Amy's home from her vacation/ She brought tracey back a coconut priate and bought me (gasp) BLACK FUZZY DICE!

Over and out
1 Comments:
Blogger ADodson said...
You know, I also find that people aren't as bad in the morning. But I have a theory. It's too early and they aren't awake/energized enough to get pissy and start yelling. That's my theory, that morning people aren't nicer, just tireder.