Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Oil is my blood
I did something this past week that i swore i would never do again in my life. But i guess working to many days in a row will do that. The last few days i took my job WAY to freeking serously. It got to the point that i just stood around doing the bare minimum of whatever they had me doing. And the worst part was after my day yesterday which was quite bad, i went to hang with Tracey Amy Kenny and shookims (inside joke) i was acting like i did at work and really didnt talk to any of them. I am am quite sorry for that guys,,,

Had the random urge to go for a hike today, so i went up to chimney and did that up and down. Funny thing was i ran into an older couple on the way down and talked with them for a bit. Nice folks they were,,,

Picked up the new dane cook CD today, which i must say is quite good. Im not gonna ruin it for anyone, youll just have to hear it for yourselves

I have started applying for work, so i hope thats not gonna take long, but im not sure how much will be open for me untill i take (and hopefully pass) my certification test.

Went and saw war of the worlds,,,and it SUCKED,,,it just was so freeking,,,bad, plot holes, stuff that was just too "convenient" for the main character etc etc etc

Im free today and tomorw, anyone wanna hang out give me a buzz
1 Comments:
Blogger Tracey said...
Dude, don't worry about last night. We're all entitled to bad days. And that's what friends are for... making ur bad days not quite so bad. :)