Sunday, July 17, 2005
Im tired of enhancing my calm,,,im gonna enhance HIS calm!
Do you know what day it is today? Thats right,,,SUNDAY!

I could go to Phillipsburg this weekend cause the good people (sort of) at sheetz needed me. So i did that all day yesterday. Kinda funny cause we had 3 or 4 people throw temper tantrums. One guy was yelling at some lady cause of how she parked, and while he was yelling at her,,,the REAL person left and drove away,,,making him look like the world biggest idiot. And of course the weather guy fron channel 5 sympathized with him. I guess idiots tend to stick up for each other. (im sorry,,,that wasent nice)

My mom ran into my (Now Skinney and bleach blong) ex yesterday

Watched the L.O.D* DVD yesterday,,,it was alot better than i thought it would have been
(*L.O.D- Wrestling Tag Team Legon Of Doom)

Well im out,,,talk to you later
1 Comments:
Blogger Tracey said...
Wow... so she's now skinny and blonde... does that make her hot? Well, I still forbid you to make contact with her.

Geez, Adam, I've accepted the NASCAR, but the wrestling... no, that will just have to stop... You disappoint me...