Friday, July 29, 2005
Give me a second, they changed the codes
Well once again i owe some people some gratitude for kicking me in the rear end and telling me to knock it off. The wole job search thing got to me again so once again i was freaking out.

OK, LATE BREAKING NEWS!

While i was in the middle of typing this blog i got a call from my ex. And i think we had just about the same exact conversation as we did last time. Some of the newer highlights were some guy tried to mug her with a 9MM gun and she knocked him out cold, then the cop took her to work speeding her there with his siren and lights on, and also she has carpell tunnel. And of course she is still living with the SAME GUY that shes (apparently) trying to get away from.

OK, this sucks, now i forget what else i wanted to type,,,oh well,,,ill get it tomorow
1 Comments:
Blogger ADodson said...
Oh, Adam. Would have read this sooner, but I just got back in town. I know you don't need more hate mail over this chick, my friend. I think I got my point across last time. So how about an expression of sympathy? This sicks sour rasberries! But remember, and least I have to tell you again, do not forget, this isn't your fault. She's using you, and she's not your responsibility. I know you want to take care of her, I do, it's who you are. But you know you can't and you know the consequences of trying. So I absolutely forbid you to feel guilty. And I mean that. NO guilt, Adam. NONE. And if you need more hate mail to remind you of just why this is so, you know where to find me. Trust me, I'll be all to glad to remind you. I excell at verbal kicks in the teeth. And I've got one standing by and ready for when and if you need it. So no worries, mate. And with that I take my leave. You know where to find me should I be needed. Adios!