Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Who was "Cooper"?
Well i start iff with some good news. First of all, i am extending my time off till after gettysburg (july 4th) so i can enjoy my summer a bit more. Also i may (MAYBE) have a line on a job. SO ill keepk you posted with that

Other than that stuff there is really nothing new. I got another letter from dan today, ill be able to write back this time cause the last letter i got i tore through the return address and wouldnt find the part i tore off.

Ive been able to keep myself alot more relaxed lately. There is still something that is on my mind, its nothing major or anything,,,but it still bugs the crap out of me

Well im off to work,,,i am a "facilities" person today,,,which means that all i have to do today is clean stuff (probably gas punps)

Take care everyone!