Wednesday, June 08, 2005
My aunt was a teenage spider queen from mars

Well i come to you much more relaxed than i normally am. i dont know why but every time they send me to do the cooler at work ik pretty much assess what the heck is going on in my life. Youll be glad to know that yesterday i think something clicked. It finally entered into my head that im freeking to young to be paranoid about finding a job that im gonna be at for the rest of my life and finding it as soon as possable. It was in my mind that after this friday (my week of down time) i would be doing nothing but working and finding a job. Guess what, THATS CRAP! It came into my head that i have a job, and what i learned at CLN wont expire. What it comes right down to is this, I NEED TO ENJOY MYSELF MORE OFTEN! Its not going to be the end of the world if i dont have a full time job right away, and if it takes a while than it takes a while.To summerize my point: I am going to RELAX more and takek life 1 hour at a time!

AND IT FEELS DARN GOOD TO FINALLY BE ABLE TO SAY THAT!

1 Comments:
Blogger Tracey said...
yay Adam!!! You should go to the cooler more often!