Friday, June 10, 2005
Mt. Dew, the drink of the gods
Well yesterday just after i posted my little relaxation bit i got quite an interesting phone call. Phone rang and i picked it up, said hello and what i heard on the other line was the voice of my (extremely congested) ex-girlfriend

Well the coversation lasted about 20 minutes or so,,,and it was allmost the exact coversation we had last time she called (a month or so ago)

Stuff like "im getting a place of my own, my boyfriend cheated on me, i cant believe i let you go, yadda yadda yadda"

Well for some reason this time,,,when she said about how much she missed me it bugged me. Suddenly i felt like a jerk,,,

Well as usuall my mom and brother could tell i felt bad for her. Well they (along with traey) were able to talk some sense intio me. And i look at it this way, she only calles once every few months,,,so i should be in the clear for a while

Woek went quite quick, did float work most of the day

Greg Biffle won the race sunday

Well lets go do something constructive now,,,

but i probably wont
2 Comments:
Blogger ADodson said...
Adam, don't play this game. I forbid it. You know you can't date someone just because you feel bad for them. She's taking advantage of your better nature and it sucks. Big time. So don't you dare play that game.....or I'll hurt you. Promise.

Blogger Tracey said...
ditto

almost

usual

tracey

calls

work

and you make me sad...