Sunday, May 08, 2005
SORT OF!!!!!
Well i am doing much better, i feel quite healthy now allthough i still havent been able to eat much of anything. I ate half a sandwitch and had to give the other half to my dog. Im sure she didnt mind

Had an interesting day at work. My last 2 hours i set the other 2 regesters to say "CLOSED" and people STILL lined up there. Well i was thinking evil thoughts so i just kind of ignored the people that went to those regesters. I cant help it i cant see out of my ear or the back of my head.

Waitied on alot of people going to a prom. All i could think was that i hope theirs went better than mine did.

One last interesting note before i go to bed...

I think i tried to get "picked up" (for lack of a better work) I was talking to these two girls while i was waiting on them. The one mentioned the other was getting married. Then she up and says "So,,,where you from?" So i told her. So the other one pipes in "what time you get off" so i told her. then she asks "You old enough to get drunk?" So im like "uuhh,,no" So they both get this really dissapointed look o their faces and walk off.

Ok, 2 things come to mind. Number 1: Ok, your getting MARRIED! Do you REALLY think you should be picking up low level sheetz clerks!? And number 2: YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN PICKING UP A LOW LEVEL SHEETZ CLERK! ESPECALLY THIS ONE!