Sunday, May 22, 2005
Mind the gap
well looks like another lazy sunday went by. Once again i sat around the house and did a whole lot of nothing

Did go out for ice cream with mom and don, went to "milkey way" which i didnt even realize was still open. Kinda strange that there have been 2 train cars sitting in front of there since i was about 5, you would think someone would have come and get them decades later (or is that just me?)

Well as much as i hate to admit it i have sliped a bit back into my old habbits of stressing over stuff to much. Here is the story:

it has hit me that this is the last full week of my externship, and now i need to start thinking about full time work. Well for some reason i cant get it through my head that i dont have to instantly find a job right out of it. Simply put, I NEED TO CHILL!

so im gonna go do that now,,,
2 Comments:
Blogger Tracey said...
CHILL!!!

you make me sad...

ha ha!

Blogger ADodson said...
Agreed. CHILLLLLL!!!!!!!!