Friday, April 08, 2005
You would love to see the maggots eat my face
Well ONCE again it looks like i was all stressed out over nothing. But now that i realize that i am in a good position at school, I AM IN AN EXTREMELY GOOD MOOD! It seems that i havent been a total worry wart anymore. AND THAT IS THE FIRST TIME EVER! Maybe i should just take tracey's advice and not stress over every little thing.

And it looks like with just a few days left in class and my extren well set im in good shape.

OK, now with that out of the way,,,seems like i have one more thing to address

IM AT WAR!

Yeah,,,looks like the forces of evil are once again trying to get me to ride a ride a rolling death tra,,,uuhh,,,i mean a roller coaster. Amy and Tracy seem bent on getting me on one of those things weather i like it or not. And i hate to dissapoint, but AINT GONNA HAPPON!

Other than that there is really nothing new and exciting. I got my 3 year raise at work. This time 3 years ago they made the mistake of hiring me! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well i shall bit you farewell.,,
2 Comments:
Blogger ADodson said...
You know....you already admited the possibility......more than once. You are weakening and you will falter. Rest assured, we will win. You do realize that getting into a battle of and kind (but especially one of wills) with two females is a bad idea, right? Hope you realize that, my friend, b/c we will never stop and we'll never give up. You lost before you began...sorry about your luck. This is one war that we will win. Of this I assure you.

Blogger Tracey said...
yes... what she said...


WAH HA HA HA HA
WAH HA HA HA HA