Wednesday, April 06, 2005
No,,,im not dead
Well being that i forgot i even had one of there i should stop in and say something,,,so where it goes

Ive been stressing like heck over class lately. I dont know why but even though just about everyone is in the same boat i am i still cant help but worry about it, Im actually loosing sleep cause of it

Well ive actually had somewhat more of a social life than i had before,,,ban's picking up more and ive hung out with Amy (probably the only person reading this) a few times. ANd she actually got me to watch the first 2 lord of the rings movies and i actually liked the. THE 2nd ONE WAS GREAT!. (Amy is now laughing) and of course me dan alex and a whole gang got togeather and hung out. Good time with them

4 words for ya, DANE COOK, 4TH ROW!

well nothing new to report other than the fact that my hands aree in a bit of pain from having so many s-words screwed up on them today

i guess ill go back to the life now,,,but before i go i would just like to say one thing,,,




but i forget what that,,,WAIT,,,I REME,,,,no, that wasent it,,,,,,,,,,,screw it
2 Comments:
Blogger Tracey said...
adam, ur a dork... but that's ok
Even though u didn't acknowledge my existence, I forgive u. Stop stressing over stuff... remember...u'll still be out of school several years before the rest of us.

Blogger ADodson said...
See, I'm not the only one to read your blog. Listen to Tracey, my friend, she usually knows what she's talking about. :)