Tuesday, April 19, 2005
IM DONE BLEEDING!
Well, ONCE AGAIN my stressing over things was completely pointless. I got (da da da daaaaaaa) all my 30 blood draws in today. So i feel about 654,243 pounds lighter. And with that, i have a few tests and then its off to externship! I am totally jacked about my externship! Even though im pretty much going to be working 2 jobs and ill have (if possable) less a social life than i do now, i am REALLY looking forward to it.

Also, i have made up my mind as to what to name my car. Her name is "Aunt Suzie" after my one instructor. Kinda strange to name my car after a school teacher, but hey, ITS MY CAR DARN IT!

Ok, now on to the most ammusing part of my night.:

Im sitting there, watching wrestling, when out of the blue jenn (my x) calls me. Now ill admit, there will always be something in me that will always somewhat care about her. But thats only because she was my first (and only so-far) girlfriend. But after the conversation i had with her, in not sure if i want anything else to do with her. I mean, its not that i hate her or anything like that, but after what she did and what she said, i just dont think i can forgive her,,,

OK OK, ENOUGH WITH ALL THE PERSONAL PRIVATE LIFE MUMBO JUMBO!

A.O.L sucks

My dog's fat

DANE COOK IN 6 DAYS!

FAMILY GUY STARTS MAY 1st!

uumm,,,i guess thats it,,,

This message wont self destruct,,,so just pretend, ok?