Sunday, May 01, 2005
I do not like your radio show
Good day today.

Well actually it started out kinda crummy. I had a thing i had to go to for work which ment that i missed the band gig. I dont even know why i go to those, all they ever talk about is MTO stuff, and im never on it cause i have the cooking skills of a sand bag.

Went for a drive after that and ended up picking up a book called "Ghosts of Pennsylvania vol. 1" Ive been though the firt few sections and its a good read. One of the chapters has the colorful name of "The Best Little Whore House in Pennsylvania"

Kinda a dull day after that,,,that was untill i got a call from the band

I wasent able to makke the event but they still gave me a call to go to Rick's place and hang out. Always a good time with them. Also, it looks like i have become an unoffical drume instructor. (not by choise mind you, but ill do it)

And then,,,there was silence