Sunday, April 24, 2005
big words are funny
And another pointless post by someone with nothing better to do!

Well went for a drive today, didnt know where, but i ended up at a bookstore where i found about 3 different books i wanted. The First one (which i bought) is a boo written by Jeff Hammond (NASCAR Guy) ANd it so far has been a good read. Ill probably be finished with it tonight or tomorw, probably tomorw cause the night race is about to start.

The other 2 are books that have a bunch of ghost stories from PA. Dunno why but stull like that was always interesting to me. Im one of those guys who like to sit and watch shows about ghosts or UFOs or stuff like that.

(go ahead and laugh)

I got something in the mail from CLN about how much they will kick my butt if i dont repay my stafford loan. Im sure thats not what their intent was, BUT THATS THE BRUNT OF IT!

Tomorow marks exactly one week untill the return of

(wait for it)

FAMILY GUY! HECKZ YEAH!

I am really looking forward to my externship starting monday. It seems like its not gonna be that hard. Im at the point now where i feel like i should be reading my rear end off prepairing for a test or something, but i have no tests. I hate to say it, but at this point in time i have ABSOLUTELY NOTHINg to worry about, which feels quite strange.


Well i think ive taken enough of your time. GOtta get back to my book






2 Comments:
Blogger ADodson said...
To things
A. I like the new look
and B. I hate you!!! I have never been so stressed in my life (well ok, maybe I have, but still) Sure it's out of pure jelously and not at all true, but that's ok. I'm cool with it. Grrrr. Not talking to you working responsible adult types no more. Nope, never. So there. Off to work on my ten billion papers and mourn that fact that I have to do this for at least three more years. Go relax and read your book......

Blogger Tracey said...
TWO, amy... silly...

NASCAR??? ::rolls eyes::