Wednesday, March 16, 2005
No TV and no beer make homer go crazy
I would like to start off by saything that the new Hammerfall album is their best yet.

OK on to the good stuff.

Imve come to the realization that the part of school i have to worry about is over. I had my manual to worry about cause it was homework. But the blood draws im NOT going to worry about outside of school cause theres not a darn thing i can do with them at home. That and im told the last 5 weeks arnt that bad, specally since P.D class dosent have tests OR homework

Work went slow today. and i mean SLOW

Quite funny in class today, all the girls were saying they were going to "but me a stripper so i could get laid" THEIR WORDS, NOT MINE. I just kinda sat there and apparently turned red.

DANE COOK IS GOING TO BE AT THE BRYCE JORDEN CENTER

Well thats really all i have, oh, that and Kevin Harvick is a cheater

take care