Tuesday, March 01, 2005
mmmmm,,,,floor pie,,,,,
ever wonder why the number 8 is speeled with a G?

Well today wasent all that bad. School wasent called off. Funny thing is out of the 15ish people in my lab and EKG class,,,we had a total of 5 today! So we just did hands-on stuff all day. So that was cool to get some of that out of the day (I DIDNT USE THE S WORD THIS TIME AMY!)

Nothing else really to comment on today. uummm,,,oh,,,had another movie related arguement with cory and jenn (frimes of my bro and me) about "The village"

Im sorry, but i and still kicking myself for actually paying for me and SOMEONE ELSE (who we will never speak of again) to see that crappy movie. Lets face it,,,this movie would have to be vastly improved for it to be bad!

Alot of tests next week

i miss my cat

New family guy starting in may!

I really wish i could say something more relevent to the world, but i cant,,,so i wont,,,

Heres a good quote from George Carlin: "People who say they dont care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they dont care what people think"
1 Comments:
Blogger ADodson said...
Thank you for not using the s word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!