Tuesday, March 08, 2005
I cant tell you
I come to you as my increadably ticked off. Mostly because my brother and his friends dont seem to care that my mother who is rather sick is trying to sleep, and they are down here laughing at one of those stupid american pie movies. But somehow im not suprised. He does it all the freeking time, i swear he thinks he is the only person who lives here

Well im getting my manual good and done. All goes well it will be finished friday. And then the week after next i get to start doing blood draws. Im rather uneasy about it

Had some lady scream at me cause i was stciking up for my boss. its amazing that someone can actually make a huge scene in a sheetz causeof a $2 lottery ticket. Apparently we never gave it to her, even though the video tape sows her getting it.

Im to much of a nice guy. I helped a girl get her s-words cought up, which ment me getting stuck 4 times. Oh well,,,didnt hurt

Amy's still in the DC. I say that cause i dont talk to many more people online, and i miss our trademark arguements about hights! Allthough apparently a girl at work's sister was on the same trip and Tracy told me she got there fine. And if your reading this WELCOME HOME

Im still looking for a place to buy the new HammerFall CD, so far amazon keeps chaning the ship date

This has been a long week and its only tuesday

Well ill try to get back to this tomorw,,,but ill probably still be tired as heck

Later