Thursday, March 03, 2005
Get my pie out of the oven general!
Well kids looks like another installment of Adam's Silent Scream. This eppisode brought to you buy your local axe store

Well its been a long week, but i survived. My grades are alot better than i thought they would be at this point. especally EKG. Debbie (My EKG instructor) keeps wanting to do EKGs on me cause something unusual will sometimes show up. She said its probably just an arrytmia, nothing major

I waited on a guy at work who spent $2007.98! Its taken me 3 years tto put that kinda money away and he just hands it over like nothing. Oh well, life's rough i guess

I got my s-words cought up. I was behing cause i botched a few of my PPDs. But im better now

My car is making funny noises, which is bad.

Im still up in the air ast to what im gonna do when i get externed. If i get a paying one i may just take a leave from sheetz, and if im hired, ill leave it for good. Thats gonna suck cause (as sad as it sounds) i rather like it there. Oh well, i guess i have to move on to bigger and better things

(the following is a more deep subject, if you dont care, dont read)

I think im really happy with my current standing at this point. There is really thing that is worrying the hell out of me for the first time in ages. Its not perfect, but its as close as its gonna get

Well thats it for me. I would like to leave by plugging some else's blog. The site is http://dreamsandshadows.blogspot.com. Just go there and start reading (see amy, free add space!)
1 Comments:
Blogger ADodson said...
What the heck do you spend 2000 dollars on at Sheetz??!!!