Sunday, February 27, 2005
#16!
No, this isnt the 16th post on my blog. The 16 stands for Greg Biffle willing at calafornia today in the 500! GOOD JOB FOR THEM!

So today was just like any other day, sat around, ate, watched the race, worked on my manual, and sat around some more. I guess thats it for my weekend off. Fun stuff but its back to the books and shots tomorow

I found this neat little radio thing of yahoo, so i can say that i now listen to the undisputed GREATEST RADIO STATION EVER, JUST CAUSE I MADE IT!.

New pool hall opened. Amy said that we would probably check it out once she gets back into the country.

I cant think of anything else to say but, I TIRE HIT HER IN THE FACE!
1 Comments:
Blogger ADodson said...
Shots??!! I hate shots!!! Geeze, warn me when you're going to say that word so I'm ready for it. *shudder*